Wednesday, October 9, 2013

I Want Your Hot Love & Emotion...Endlessly: An Open Letter to My Future Husband



A letter to My Future Husband:

Dear Future Husband,

About a year ago, I had a conversation with God and we came to the realization that I was ready to meet you.  I have done my fair share of dating and entertaining losers, idiots, cheaters, unfaithful morons, and a whole plethora of men I had no business being around.  From every unfortunate experience I took a lesson that I promised myself that I wouldn't repeat.

Just in case you were wondering who I am and what I am about, here is a quick bio.  First, it is important for you to know that I am a Christian woman.  Although I make mistakes and sometimes bad decisions, my heart is in the right place and I try and do the right thing by people.  2nd, one of the most important people in my life is my son.  I always had a strange fear that I wouldn't be able to have children for some reason, but God saw fit to bless me with a child and this has helped me to learn about who I am and who I want to become.  My son came at a difficult time for me...while I was pregnant, my grandmother got sick and passed away and he was the only reason why I didn't break down.  I knew that I needed to keep it together because I had a little life growing and thriving inside of me, but my grandmother was and is still 1 of the people I admired most.  I appreciate life so much more than I ever have, so I do my best to enjoy every moment.  I even try to find something positive in every situation, no matter how bad it is.

Almost everyone around me is in a relationship, so instead of sulking because I am single, I celebrate because I have an opportunity to observe the various relationships around me and learn from other peoples' mistakes.  A couple of things I have noted is that :
  • As a woman, I know I am independent, but you will never have to worry about me de-masculinizing you or trying to make you feel like less of a man.  Feel free to wear the pants...to be quite honest, I don't really like pants, I'm more of a skirt/dress kind of woman, put me in a dress any day :).  
    • I don't think there is anything wrong with submitting to your husband because God wouldn't bring me a husband and ask me to submit to him if he had intentions on hurting me or my son.
  • No matter what problems we endure, I will keep our issues between us.  I have seen too many situations were someone in the relationship needs advice so they ask someone close to them and the person they ask actually begins to dislike their significant other because they know to may negative things about the relationship.  Our relationship and our problems will be between you, me, and God.
  • If something happens and I say that I forgive you, I am going to actually forgive you and not throw it up in your face when something else happens.
  • If you have children, I will love your child as if they are my own because I am sure you will do the same for my little guy.
  • I will support you in whatever life goals that you have and I will do my part to help build a strong foundation for our family.
  • I promise to keep our love life spicy!  I will be your lover, your wife, your friend, your girlfriend, and your mistress all wrapped into 1...just let me know what costume you want me to wear...lol, OMG, I hope my family doesn't read this!  I'm abstinent right now, so you can probably only imagine the sexual damage I can/will do when it's time to make whoopee (as old people say) LOL!
  • Oh, I almost forgot, when it's time to watch sports, don't worry, I'm not super into sports, so I will leave you to enjoy your "man time."  I would much rather be somewhere pampering myself with the girls.
I'm not sure when you are coming, but I just wanted to let you know that I have put my trust in God and I know you will arrive when the time is right.  I will wait, no matter how long it takes.  I am taking this time to better myself so that I have something to bring to the table and so that I have limited distractions.

Love,
Your Future Wife

P.S.~ You're in for The Notebook type of love, so I hope you are ready :).
P.P.S~
I got my eyes on you, you're everything that I see
I want your hot love and emotion endlessly
I can't get over you, you left your mark on me
I want your hot love and emotion endlessly!
(I couldn't resist singing a little Drake...it just sets the mood, LOL)!

No comments:

Post a Comment