Thursday, July 11, 2013

Throwback Thursday Story Time: 3am Door & Bedroom Knocking



I couldn't resist telling you all this story.  I know you won't believe it, but it is completely true...NO EXAGGERATION NEEDED!


I know a guy, who I will call Kemon.  Kemon and I used to work in the same building about a year ago, but we worked for different companies.  Him and I became friends and he expressed that he liked me.  I'm going to skip the boring stuff and get to the good stuff.

One day he texted me and said he was going to come over.  I said ok.  I was laying on my sofa when I said this.  Somehow I fell asleep and woke up 3 hours later and when I awoke, my first thought was, OMG, I MUST HAVE MISSED KEMON!  So, I picked up my phone and realized he hadn't called or texted me at all- STRIKE 1.

I called Kemon and he said he was still a bit busy and would call me later.  It was probably about 10 or 11pm at this time so I told him not to bother coming over because I was about to head to bed.  My son was with my mom that night, so I got comfortable and got in bed.

My doorbell rang at 3:00am....yes I said am.  I got up because it scared me out of my sleep.  I tiptoed to the door and peeked into the peephole.  Why the hell was Kemon at my door.  I turned around and went back to bed.  There was no way I was letting him in my house at this hour.  That is booty call hours.  I climbed back in bed, but couldn't sleep because he rang my doorbell consistently for an hour- STRIKE 2, 3, 4, & 5.

To make matters worse, he had the audacity to walk around to my bedroom window and knock on my window and call my name through the window.  It scared me to death because I couldn't figure out why he was so persistent.  He went back and forth between my bedroom window and front door for 2.5-3 hours while calling my phone a total of 22 times-Strike number.... oh hell, I lost count!


He even called my phone while he was at my bedroom window and tried to peek through the opening in the side of the blinds because I think he saw my cell phone light up.

I wanted to open my door and slap some sense into him or call the police.  Just when I couldn't take it anymore, I picked up my phone to call the police, but the doorbell stopped.  I peeked out the window and saw him drive off.

The next day, he texted me and apologized and claimed he was drunk...no my friend, you were not drunk and you are just crazy.  I'm not your girlfriend, we are not dating, and at this point, we are no longer friends because you are crazy.

I haven't really talked to him since that incident and I'm not complaining because that could be a blessing in disguise.

No comments:

Post a Comment