Friday, August 16, 2013

I did it...and I'm Relieved!

Ok guys...I just wanted to let you know that I did it...and I feel relieved, happy, and stress-free.  Wait...no...not that...I did NOT have sex LOL!  I finally decided to Facebook my crush.  I am glad that it is done, now I don't have to think about it anymore.  I didn't just flat out tell him I have a crush on him, I actually just sent him a generic message that will hopefully drum up some conversation.


I know, I am still a bit of a punk for not just coming right out and saying it, but I used some of the messages I have received as a kind of template.  Most people don't just come right out and say, "Hey there, I have always had a crush on you!  #thatisall."  That is a bit weird.  I am not all that direct anyway, so that wouldn't have felt right.  It seems like most people send something generic to see if you will respond.  Then once you respond and you have a little conversation going, that is when they drop the bomb.

The problem I have is that my Facebook notifications come to my phone so every time my phone makes a sound, I get nervous, anxious, nauseous, etc. because it could be a message from him.  Another problem is that, I noticed that he doesn't post much on Facebook, so he may not even check his messages.  What if my message never gets seen?  I won't know and I will just assume that he didn't want to respond.  UGH, I feel like such a kid right now.

I just thought about something...I wonder if he reads my blog...I mean, he is on my friends list...let's not even think about that!  Just send positive thoughts my way.  Thanks in advance!  :)

I just thought this was really funny!



2 comments:

  1. Go head Jori be bold. I like the name on your blog... thats what its all about...abstinence. Keep reppping!

    ReplyDelete