Thursday, August 22, 2013

Rejection? Wait, what is this unfamiliar word?

Ok, so if you remember, last week I sent a Facebook message to my crush to start up a little conversation.  Well, I hate to admit it, but he never responded...Yes, I am a little bitter because I am friggin amazing!  I'm nice, I'm smart, I'm friendly, I'm goal-oriented, I'm respectful, I take care of myself and my son...the list goes on!  How dare he not respond to me?!


LOL!  Ok, that was my rant, but on a serious note...I'm ok.  Maybe he just isn't that into me.  I'm not going to go and cry in a corner, I don't need a straight jacket, and I'm definitely NOT going to slit my wrists or anything.  Rejection happens.  It's a hard pill to swallow sometimes, but it happens.  The good thing about this situation is that I never see my crush anyway, so I will never have to look rejection in the face.  I can just pretend this never happened.

As a side note, I was talking to a guy friend of mine-another guy that knows my crush and he was like, M&M never checks his Facebook like that, so he probably hasn't even seen the message yet.  That's 1 theory....but it is hard for me to believe that with all the phone apps, he doesn't have the Facebook app and he doesn't have notifications sent to his phone.

 Either way, I'm over it...kind of.  Stay tuned for more lame and horror-filed dating stories because I'm sure there are more to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment