Sunday, June 9, 2013

Just My Luck!

Last night, I went to birthday at Compound for a girl I've known since high school.  I'll call her Toni.  I didn't want to go alone, so I brought along my guy friend. I'll call him Neo.

Before I even went out, I decided that I wasn't giving my number out our trying to get any numbers.  I don't think I'm going to meet my future husband in the club- I could be wrong.

I'm in the club having a great time- dancing, drinking, and minding my own business when this decent looking guy comes over and starts up a conversation.  He had gorgeous white teeth and a nice smile.  He asked me if I was single, I lied and said I had a boyfriend and I don't live in Atlanta.  I always say that when I go out with no intention of getting any numbers.  He smiled at me and said, "Well my name is Rod." I introduced myself and told him it was nice to meet him.  He then asked, "Do you know who I am?"
I told him no because I really didn't.  He smile again and said, "I'm a wide receiver and I play for the falcons."  I don't get excited or star struck when I meet athletes because I never know who they are half the time anyway.  He told me his name and I still had no idea who he was.  So, I just smiled said something like oh ok.  He smiled again and said, "I was trying to make you an Atlanta Housewife."  All I could do was laugh because I still had no idea who he was.
Today, I was curious, so I Googled him and realized, it was Roddy White!  I rejected Roddy White lol! 

It was just my luck that the 1 night I decide not to give out my number I run into Roddy White.  I don't know anything about football and stats, but it's pretty cool to know that I looked super hot last night lol.  I have to say that I do like the way that he approached me.  He was very charming and polite.  It was a bit of a shocker because he is a pretty famous guy, but he gave me a real down to Earth vibe.

But it would be just my luck....tsk tsk tsk! SMH!

No comments:

Post a Comment