Wednesday, June 19, 2013

The Crazy Ex Continues....


Ok, so you remember that last post about Nilo and his ex?  Well, she hasn't quite gone away yet...I am on Instagram and Nilo and I do follow each other on there, which is nothing because I let almost anyone follow me on Instagram.

The other day I received some requests to follow me....yes, my profile is private.  (I prefer to approve people before they follow me.  It helps me keep track of who is following me, so I can see if I want to follow them back).  It was a slew of guys and 1 girl.  I don't usually get requests from women unless I actually know them or met them somewhere.  I couldn't see her face too well, so I approved it and I decided to request to follow her so I could find out who she is.  (Her profile is private too).

Today, I saw that she accepted my request so I begin looking at her pics....
why is this Nilo's ex?  She must have looked through his Instagram and saw that he was following me and decided to do some research on me LOL.  I immediately decided that while I was there, I would look at her pics.  She has 1 pic of the 2 of them hugged up from like 3 weeks ago.  (He had on a hat and his head was down and you couldn't see his face, but I know it's him).  I didn't get jealous because you already know my stance on the situation-Nilo and I will be friends, nothing more.

I immediately unfollowed her because I have no interest in her life or her business.  Now, the question is....should I block her from following me, let her follow me and ignore her, or give her something to look at?!

I had to put this up, although it doesn't apply to me, I thought it was funny!
Nilo and I are going to the club Saturday, so I could be mean and take some pics so she can have something to look at on my Instagram.  I guess that's mean, huh?  What would you do???

No comments:

Post a Comment