Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Stalker or Sweet?

I go home everyday on my lunch break to inhale some food and get a nap.  (I'm queen of naps).  Lately, when I go home, whether it is on my lunch break or after work, I see this guy sitting on the steps near my door.  We usually speak and I keep it moving.  He isn't my type.  I don't find him attractive, I usually smell weed or cigarette smoke when he is outside, and he is normally dressed crazy-def not clean cut.

Yesterday, my sister stopped by my apartment and found a "love letter" in my door.  It said (I am typing it as is, errors and all):

To: Sexy

Hey for the Last week I've seen you walk pass and I've been wanting to tell you how sexy you are I guess Ive been a little scared.  Not trying to spit game Just letting you no seeing you makes my day a little better

Ok...where do I start?  First of all, the handwriting looks like a beginning kindergarten student wrote it.  Second, what's up with the errors?  I know people make mistakes, but this is def not a good first impression.  Has he ever heard of a period or a comma?  Does he know the difference between "no" and "know."  If this letter is an indication of how smart he is...I feel bad for him.

I try not to judge, but when it comes to me dating someone, I'm a bit picky and whoever wrote this is not in the running to be my next boyfriend LOL.

I don't want to assume that my little step squatting neighbor wrote this, but....it is pretty likely since he is the guy I have been seeing outside lately.  This is going to be so weird the next time I see him outside.  Maybe I should act like I never got the letter or I could say I have a boyfriend, or I could just tell the truth and say I'm not interested.  The truth is I wasn't interested before I got this letter and getting this letter has made me want to run like hell!  Is this stalker-ish or sweet?  What would you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment