Thursday, June 27, 2013

Burning Questions!


I haven't posted in a few days, I have been pretty busy with my son and work.  Today, I have a couple of questions?  Any type of opinion would be nice because I am way past confused...


First question: How Do Men With No Job Date?

I promise I am not trying to put anyone down or judge anyone, but I am not sure how men date and they have no job.  I know that unemployment can help you fund things, but should you really be using that money for dating?  That might be a better question.

I feel like men, and women for that matter, who are unemployed and looking to find a mate should find a job first.  Personally, I would find it hard to commit to someone that has no job and is relying on unemployment benefits to help them make it.  I know that we all go through hard times, but realistically speaking, I don't think that it is right to date when you do not have a job.  Priority number 1 should be getting yourself together.  (This goes for adults, not teens).  I know that love comes along when you least expect it, but I am a firm believer that you have to set the bar and the expectation when it comes to commiting to someone.  I don't want anyone to think that I am ok with taking care of them.

Now, if I am with someone and they fall on hard times AKA lose their job, of course I would be there for them , but I doubt I would start a relationship with an unemployed man unless he was in school and showing that he is making some type of attempt at bettering himself.

Would you date someone with no job?


Second Question: Why are you coming on so strong?

Let me give you a little background.  There are a couple of guys that I know who I have told that I'm just not that into them, but for some reason they still come on super strong.  There is 1 in particular who I talk to and ignore on the regular basis.  LOL, yes, I said ignore.  He text me and told me that he could see us together and that he knows it could work.  He also mentioned that he would be faithful and has no problem committing.  I hope this doesn't come off as being snobby, but if I were him, I wouldn't have a problem committing to me either because I have a good job, my own place, I have 1 child who I take great care of without drama from his father, and I think I am relatively attractive according to media standards.  He on the other hand has some issues and when I say issues, I mean MAJOR issues, but he is a nice guy.

Maybe something is wrong with me, but I have little/no interest in being his girlfriend for various reasons that I don't want to say.  I don't think I am afraid of commitment, I am just looking for a different type of man and he just isn't it.  Why is it that when you genuinely have no interest in a man and you are honest about it, they come on so strong?  Trust me, when I say I have no interest, I have no interest and I am rarely worn down.
Maybe I need to watch this LOL!

 I am just at a point in my life where I don't want to date anymore losers, been there done that.  I understand what makes me happy and I understand the errors I used to make and I refuse to go back there especially when all the negative signs are there.

Do you like it when people come on super strong even when you KNOW you have no interest and have told them?


As a side note, I have a nice bit of people reading my blog on the daily basis.  If you have some "Burning Questions," feel free to e-mail/tweet/post some questions you have and I will feature them on a future post.  Also, don't be afraid to use the comments area below :).

No comments:

Post a Comment