Thursday, June 13, 2013

OMG Stalker Central!


Yesterday, after work, I ran and picked up my son and then went home.  As soon as I drove up to my place, who did I see?  If it isn't my suspected stalker!!!  He was sitting in his usual location, on the steps near my door with a couple of his friends.  I wanted to just sit in my car with my son, but he had seen me pull up.... and this is MY HOUSE and I should be scared to get out of  MY CAR and walk into MY HOME!


So, I got myself and my son out of the car and located my door key so I would have minimum time outside, limiting the amount of time he would have to speak with me.  While doing so, I decided that I would not make extensive eye contact with my suspected stalker and I would speak casually.  (Long periods of eye contact seem to invite people to talk or at least I think it does).  I grabbed my son's hand and walked towards my door.  I spoke to him and his friends and we kept it moving. 

I was so proud of myself because I didn't even smirk at him.  A smirk is sometimes the worst thing you can do because it gives things away.  I certainly didn't want him to know that I had even see his little letter in my door the day before.  If he ever musters up the courage to ask me about it, I'm going to pretend I never got it.  If he tries to hit on me, I'm just going to use the "I have a boyfriend" line and hope that he will find someone else to like.

No comments:

Post a Comment