Monday, June 24, 2013

Do I look like a prostitute to you?!

This weekend, I didn't go on any dates.  Friday I hung out with Lesbiana and at a little bar, then Saturday afternoon I hung out with Mercedes, my other bff.  Saturday night, I went to my sister's birthday party, and Sunday I took sometime to recuperate and spend some quality time with my son.  It was definitely a busy weekend.

Saturday night, I got a text from Dave.  (The guy who basically had a girlfriend the whole time he was trying to date me).  As soon as I saw his name, I was slightly annoyed because I won't lie, I still feel some type of way because of the way our "friendship" ended.  (I'm not sure what else to call it).


Dave: Yo I know we don't talk but my homegirl just seen your pic on IG and wanted me to ask you abt hanging out w/u.
 
Me: What's her name?

Dave: Hanging out like freaking u

Me: Oh lol, no I'm good...lol

Dave: Yea I figure that but she made me text u.

Ok, let me explain this text... When he text me, I thought he was saying that 1 of his friends, that maybe he introduced me too, wanted to hang out, as in link up and do girl stuff, like go out or go to the movies or something.  Dave has a lot of friends and his female friends are women that we went to college with that I didn't know in college.  Maybe I am naive, but some of his female friends are very  nice and there are a couple that I would hang out with because we have a lot in common.  I definitely didn't think that he was texting me to hook me up with a female to have sex with...

All I could do was laugh because I really wanted to curse him out.  I am straight and I am confident enough in my sexuality to say that another woman is pretty or dresses well, but I'm not the least bit interested in starting a relationship with a woman.  One of my best friends is a lesbian and I love her to death, but I'm just not into women like that.  Women are sensitive, emotional, and act crazy on their periods...I have enough work dealing with my own emotions and attitude, why the hell would I want to date another woman and deal with all her emotions too LOL!

Now, I don't know if he was trying to be funny, or if he was trying to get a rise out of me, or if he just wanted to say something and see if I would respond, or if he just wanted to see if I would try this with 1 of his friends....All I know is that I was offended that he would try and set me up with someone for sex....is he friggin serious?!  Something told me to ignore him when I saw his text pop up on my phone, but I figured it was just innocent.  I'm starting to believe that nothing involving Dave is innocent.

I don't like to argue...but maybe I should have said:

Dave, thank you so much for such a gracious offer, but I will have to pass because you couldn't pay me enough to be involved with you or any of your friends, especially if they are anything like you.  If you are interested in setting her up with a prostitute, I'm sure you can find 1 on a street corner somewhere in Atlanta or maybe even craigslist.  I'm not a hooker, nor am I interested in being 1.  You should be ashamed of yourself for even sending me that type of text especially since you and I "dated" and I use that term very loosely.  Do yourself a favor and lose my number before I facebook your girlfriend and tell her what a low life douche bag you are...oh and have a nice night :).

LOL!  I know I don't have the best luck when it comes to dating, but I'm def going to stick to dating men and I def don't see myself turning into a high priced prostitute anytime in the future.












No comments:

Post a Comment